The website of Melksham Town Council and Assembly Hall
Terms of Reference
- Nine Members plus Mayor/Deputy Town Mayor ex-officio.
- Delegated Business.
The Committee has delegated authority to deal with the following matters to conclusion:-
- To consider all planning applications sent for consultation by Wiltshire Council.
- To comment on behalf of the Town Council on planning applications having due regard to the Town Council’s policies.
- To deal with requests for street naming.
- To deal with consultation on requests for street trading licenses.
- To deal with any matters pertaining to the Licensing Act 2003.
- Referred Business
- All planning applications of a major strategic nature.
- Consultation on Local Development Framework, Regional Spatial Strategy, and Waste and Mineral Development Framework.
© 2017, Melksham Town Council. All rights reserved