During Lockdown the Town Council continues to provide services for the community. Here is a summary of changes during lockdown.
You can still contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or call 01225 704187 for enquiries.
* The Town Hall is currently closed to the general public, however enquiries can still be made via the contact details above.
* The Assembly Hall is closed to the general public. The team are in the process of contacting all the customers who have been affected and are entitled to a refund. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for updates.
* Town Council meetings are currently being held virtually. We still encourage public participation at the committee meetings. You can find meeting information and joining instructions at www.melkshamtown.co.uk.
* All play areas are open as usual.
* We have had to close the outdoor gym equipment in the park until further notice. Please do not attempt to access or use the equipment.
* The Grounds team continue to work safely to maintain outdoor areas for you to enjoy.
* The following services and facilities are currently unaffected: Grounds team, Market Place public toilets, allotments.