For those requiring assistance or advice, or that may have concerns there are Census Support Centres in Wiltshire , where you can get support over the phone or book an appointment over the phone for assistance, in person visits may be allowed after April 12th depending on COVID restrictions.
Census Support Centres in Wiltshire are :
1) Chippenham Library, Timber Street Chippenham, SN15 3EJ, Telephone: 0124965 0536, Email: email@example.com
2) Devizes Library, Sheep Street, Devizes, SN10 1DL, Telephone: 0138082 6190, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Trowbridge Library, Ground Floor,County Hall,Bythesea Road,Trowbridge,BA14 8JN,Telephone: 0122571 6700, Email: email@example.com
4) Salisbury Library, Market Place, Salisbury, SP1 1BL, Telephone: 0172232 4145 , Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
5) North Bradley Peace Memorial Hall, Southwick Road North Bradley Trowbridge Wilts, BA14 0SH, Telephone: 0798276 3182 Email: email@example.com
6) Warminster Library, Three Horseshoes Walk, Warminster, BA12 9BT, Telephone: 0198521 6022 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
7) Wylye Coyotes Afterschool Club CIC, Greenlight Cherry Orchard Codford, Warminster Wiltshire, BA12 0PN, Telephone: 019 8585 1713, Email: email@example.com
Further you can use the Census contact information for anyone to use via the national call centre, text relay, language support, and assistive technology support for those with disabilities as follows:
- England- 0800 141 2021
- 18001 0800141 2021 (Text relay service)
- Language helpline 0800 587 2021
You can request a paper copy from the call centre if that is your preference.
To complete online go to https://census.gov.uk/